ACA and Australia's leading food services company, PFD Food Services Ltd offer ACA members an unbeatable food pantry service.
The list of 150 most used items are provided exclusively by thirteen of Australia's premium food manufacturers:
Prices won't fluctuate. Delivery to your door is guaranteed, saving you time. ACA members will even have access to recipes, cooking tips, storage and other advice from chefs and industry professionals.
What are you waiting for?
Click here to download the food pantry list. (Also, download a copy of the Institutional Meat Price effective 1 April 2013 here).
Benefits to You
PFD Food Services provides national deliveries of fresh, frozen and dry foods to camps, hospitality organisations, and the outdoors sector.
This Agreement provides you with:
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Account servicing Australia wide
- Dependable delivery
- Fixed/predicable costs for your food
- Regular deals and benefits over and above the standard offerings
- Reliably high quality goods
- Direct contact with manufacturers and their chefs via trade shows
- Information on how to best use the product, recipes, minimise waste, maximise storage, the latest cooking applications, trends and methods, the latest cooking equipment
- A more efficient business operation saving money, resources, and freeing up your time.
But best of all is that should the program exceed its targetted performance, a percentage of sales goes directly back to you, the member!!
So the greater the success of the program, greater the financial return to participating members.
How to Get Involved
This preferred supplier agreement offer is available to all of ACA’s financial members nationally. The benefits party to this preferred supplier agreement offer are available to all of ACA’s financial members nationally. If you're already an ACA member, and wish to take advantage of this deal, get in contact direct with PFD (details below). Not currently a member? Click here to sign up, or speak to ACA Membership Manager, Stephen Hamilton, on 03 9365 7100.
5 Steps to Perfect Pasta...courtesy Unilever Food Solutions
Do you struggle to get your past just right? Click here to see how the professionals do it. Good luck!
Customer Service and Contact Information
National Category Manager - Institutional
PFD Food Services Pty Ltd
ABN: 29 006 972 381
Web Site: www.pfdfoods.com.au
National Office Phone: (03) 9756 2000
Feedback? If you have some feedback on this preferred supplier agreement, we want to hear from you! Please email Anthony McIntosh, Business Manager