Expressions of Interest to Present- NOW CLOSED
Do you have a presentation on a topic relevant to the business of camps and the outdoor sector? Express your interest to present at the ACA 2017 National Conference by submitting the Presenter Application Form by 31 March 2017.
*Submission of form does not guarantee acceptance of application. All submissions will be acknowledged, successful applicants will be notified by email.*
See terms and agreements for submissions below.
- 13th February, 2017 Call for presentations open
- 31st March, 2017 Call for presentations close
- Early April, 2017 Notification of presentation acceptance
Terms & Agreements for Submissions
Potential presenters will be asked to agree to the following:
- That photographs or videos of presenters may be take taken during the presentation. These may be used in print or digital form and may be accessible to a wide audience on the Internet.
- Keynote presenters give permission for the presentation to be videoed in its entirety. This video may be available to a wide audience on the Internet.
- Presenters understand that the presentation must contain non-copyrighted material or specific permissions have been granted for its use. Similarly, all images must belong to the presenter, have permission for publication or be drawn from creative commons sites.
- Permission is granted for all, or extracts, of the presentation to be used in the publicity of the conference.
Any queries relating to the Call for Presenters should be directed to the Conference Organiser.
The Conference Committee looks forward to your contributions to supporting camps and the outdoor sector across the nation as we look at, ask about and collaborate towards a stronger sector.