The day will include:
- An overview of the National allergy Strategy, released in 2015.
- The very latest information on:
- food and insect allergy and the risk of anaphylaxis,
- signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction,
- following the ASCIA Action Plan,
- administration of the EpiPen,
- case studies, including sharing of coronial inquest findings
What this all means to camps-
- Food service
- Information expectations to and from camps
- State specific legislation and guidelines applicable to camps
- Managing food requirements vs food preferences
- Developing and implementing Policies and Procedures
- Further resources and training for staff
- Opportunity for operators to share common experiences in a forum setting.
A certificate of attendance will be issued through Allergy and Anaphylaxis Australia.
Date: 19 July 2016
Venue: Melbourne Discovery, 167 Franklin St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia.
Pricing as mentioned below.
**BOOKINGS FOR VIC WORKSHOP DUE BY 4th JULY 2016**
NEW SOUTH WALES:
Date: 18 August 2016
Venue: Sydney Olympic Park, 1 Jamieson St, Newington Armory, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127.
Pricing (all prices include GST):
ACA Member: $220
Non Member/General Public: $330
*Affiliate includes members of ORIC, QORF, CVA, Outdoors WA, Outdoors SA, Outdoors VIC.
For more information and to return booking forms, please contact Jessica Hough via email.