Quest Skills For Life
Quest Skills for Life offer leadership and development journey based camps for schools across Victoria. Offering exciting activities, interesting journeys, unique leadership and development opportunities.
Our camps are based at 5 different locations, Halls Gap (Brambuk), Cape Otway (Lightstation), Phillip Island (Nature Parks), French Island (Marine Parks) and Melbourne City (Urban Program). We also run expedition type programs across other locations throughout Victoria and International programs in the UK and New Zealand
- 2-14day camp programs that are tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Affordable great value for money camp programs.
- Excellent quality, daily fresh food, catered from local restaurants.
- Pre camp support and co-ordination of camp.
- Pre camp visits and presentations to groups wishing to travel.
- Personal development focussed.
- Great fun and exciting adventures
Please visit: www.questskillsforlife.com.aufor more information.
Our most popular program is the Dreamtime Quest program in partnership with the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre & National Park in the Grampians.