CALL FOR PRESENTERS HAS NOW CLOSED
Do you have a presentation on a topic relevant to the business of camps and the outdoor sector?
Express your interest to present at the ACA 2017 National Conference by submitting the Presenter Application Form by 15 March 2017.
About the Conference:
We all know that the work we do in providing camps for people from incredibly diverse backgrounds has enormous social, physical and mental health benefits for all participants. But how do we get to the next level, both as providers of excellent experiences and as businesses? That’s the theme of this year’s conference – Good to Great.
The conference will provide expert insights on marketing and selling your camp’s products, building staff capacity and succession planning, linking programs to the Australian educational curriculum, developing new business streams and much, much more. The conference will also provide networking and career pathway opportunities for camp staff either just starting out on their careers or looking for their next challenge in the sector.
We look forward to seeing you and your staff teams at this important event as we work together to take the work of camps to the next level – Good to Great!
Conference Date: Thursday 15 – Friday 16 June 2017
Conference Venue: Mantra Bell City, Preston VIC.
- 13th February, 2017 Call for presentations open
- 15th March, 2017 Call for presentations close
- Early April, 2017 Notification of presentation acceptance
Terms & Agreements for Submissions:
Potential presenters will be asked to agree to the following:
- That photographs or videos of presenters may be take taken during the presentation. These may be used in print or digital form and may be accessible to a wide audience on the Internet.
- Keynote presenters give permission for the presentation to be videoed in its entirety. This video may be available to a wide audience on the Internet.
- Presenters understand that the presentation must contain non-copyrighted material or specific permissions have been granted for its use. Similarly, all images must belong to the presenter, have permission for publication or be drawn from creative commons sites.
- Permission is granted for all, or extracts, of the presentation to be used in the publicity of the conference.
Any queries relating to the Call for Presenters should be directed to the Conference Organiser.
The Conference Committee looks forward to your contributions to supporting camps and the outdoor sector across the nation as we look at, ask about and collaborate towards a stronger sector.